The overall aim of our Patient Participation Group (PPG) is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice remains accountable and responsive to all its patients’ needs.
Our group is affiliated to The National Association for Patient Participation (NAPP).
Our group key roles:
- Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the practice and the community it serves.
- To bring a sense of partnership between practice and patients.
- Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed, to add humanity to, and influence those services.
- Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
- Support the practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
- Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice.
- Liaise with the North Cornwall commissioning group of practices to share and develop best practice and/or resources.
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG, please complete our online form here.