NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
You can use the NHS app to:
- Get your NHS COVID Pass – view and share your COVID Pass for places in England that have chosen to use this service and travel abroad
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- Get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- View your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- View your NHS number – find out what your NHS number is
on your home computer, simply click this link: Click here to access the NHS app on your computer
This service is only available to patients registered with Bosvena Health. We aim to review all clinical enquiries that are submitted before 3 pm on the same working day, however we may not contact you the same day.
Clinically urgent enquiries will be prioritised, but we may ask you to contact 111, or attend A&E if necessary.
If your enquiry is urgent and outside working hours please contact 111. If severe, please consider attending A&E or call 999.